Neil Hancock We don't need no shtinking taglines!
This is the Web site of Neil Hancock.
I am currently a Web Application developer in Crawley, prior to that I was a mainframe application developer mostly using Rexx and ISPF.
- 20 Feb 2014 » Using Flexget on Tonido
- 01 Aug 2013 » TiddyWiki: Mobile Stylesheet
- 18 Mar 2013 » Installing transmission on the Tonido2plug
- 18 Mar 2013 » Customization of Arch Linux on a Tonido2plug
- 14 Mar 2013 » Installing Arch Linux on a Tonido2plug
All of my professional work is for intranets, and I do not have copyright to rehost it. So here are a few snippets by way of a portfolio:
A simple orbital period calculator.
A frames based reaction game I created years ago to test inter-frame communication.
Download my full CV in pdf format.
I was a Mainframe System Programmer, then an application developer using Rexx and ISPF.
Rexx is a scripting language used heavily on OS/390 Mainframes under TSO, ISPF, and sometimes batch work. It also exits in various forms on Unix, and PC.
There are also some Rexx Examples I collected many years ago.
The FAQ attempts to cover questions specific to Rexx on z/OS, other FAQs for other implementations of Rexx exist.